Hello everybody, 1 question please

Requests help in your own language

Hello everybody, 1 question please

Notapor Venosis » Vie Jun 26, 2009 9:31 am

Hi,

First I would like to thank you for this awesome work you did as a free release, I have 2 drawbacks ='( :

1) Im noob in travian
2) I cant speak spanish =l

As I am currently learning the game, I ticked every box and the bot seems to work well.
I was wondering, is the bot using a template when all auto ticked or is it just looking for something that can be built with ressources ?
Will it go on with basic buildings or will it improve the whole town progressively ? (create all kind of building, all kind of troops in order to def or attack, create needed stuff to get a new village and start taking care of it, use the market ?)

And finally, how agressive is the bot with other players with all ticked on auto ? Will it farm close villages alone ? Will it be more defensive and never attack without player confirmation ?

I mean what are the limits of the bot ? I see none at this moment =D
The very important question is : What must be done by the (noob) player himself when all ticked on auto ?
Venosis
Novato

Re: Hello everybody, 1 question please

Notapor Admin » Sab Jun 27, 2009 12:01 am

El programa para ampliar materias y edificios si no tienes prioridades, amplia lo que menos costes tenga o la materia que mas necesites.

El cuando a ataques, crear tropas, etc.. tienes que configurarlo tu mismo. El programa no va a decidir por si mismo atacar a alguien o crear una determinada tropa, tienes que configurarlo.

Lee el TUTORIAL de la Web.
Admin
Administrador del Sitio

Notapor Invitado » Sab Jun 27, 2009 12:32 am

Man, thx for your answer but there is a reason I posted in english forum Oo. i cant speak spanish.

anyway i tried to read the tutorial but its half in spanish, I understand you've got lot of work on this baby but start to make it available for english speakers so you will get them to translate the whole product.

Thx by advance
Invitado

Notapor En español » Dom Ago 16, 2009 3:14 am

Felicatciones admin es un programon, si quieren ayuda que aprendan español!! como nostros tenemos que aprender su ingles para los progrmitas que ellos hacen y andan a medias.
salud!!
En español

Notapor hobgob » Mié Sep 02, 2009 3:56 pm

hey. it's easy to figure out so just play with it and you will get it.
hobgob

Notapor Invitado » Mar Dic 22, 2009 1:42 am

hello every1

1Q here

i wanna make troops movement but when i click troops > continuous movement of troops > set. it will popup CONFIG ATTACK but i cannot see column for troops capasity and type of troops..so how i wanna set how many troops i wanna send? plz teach me

p/s : im using babysitter new version
Invitado

Notapor cristobalcat » Mar Dic 22, 2009 2:02 am

Venosis escribió:Hi,

First I would like to thank you for this awesome work you did as a free release, I have 2 drawbacks ='( :

1) Im noob in travian
2) I cant speak spanish =l

As I am currently learning the game, I ticked every box and the bot seems to work well.
I was wondering, is the bot using a template when all auto ticked or is it just looking for something that can be built with ressources ?
Will it go on with basic buildings or will it improve the whole town progressively ? (create all kind of building, all kind of troops in order to def or attack, create needed stuff to get a new village and start taking care of it, use the market ?)

And finally, how agressive is the bot with other players with all ticked on auto ? Will it farm close villages alone ? Will it be more defensive and never attack without player confirmation ?

I mean what are the limits of the bot ? I see none at this moment =D
The very important question is : What must be done by the (noob) player himself when all ticked on auto ?

Hi there! I told Admin I will help here for the english translation, so, welcome!
Well, the BOT won't do everything for itself, you have to put your parameters (except for the building part).

Building: after the first of each building on resources have lvl 1, and if you don't put any filter like DO THIS FIRST (it says priorities), or DON'T DO THIS (it says exceptions) the software will look for the less resources required building upgrade first, and it goes up from there.
Mainly, you got to do manualy by your own at least lvl 1 of any building you got, and then the software will do the same as explained before for resources, if you DO NOT build base of, lets say Embassy because you don't want to join a Tribe, the software won't do it for you. So you have to put the first (lvl 1) and then it will go from it.

About troops:
Let say you want to Farm, TB won't look for your farm, you have to find out with the tools inside the TB or check for tools on the TB web site, or even www.traviandope.com for example.
When you got the coord, go to troops, continue movemente, set, and put them into the form, then there is a button on top crear Equipos (create troop-teams).

Any other translation or question, let us know. ! :mrgreen:
cristobalcat
Becario

Notapor cristobalcat » Mar Dic 22, 2009 2:13 am

Invitado escribió:hello every1

1Q here

i wanna make troops movement but when i click troops > continuous movement of troops > set. it will popup CONFIG ATTACK but i cannot see column for troops capasity and type of troops..so how i wanna set how many troops i wanna send? plz teach me

p/s : im using babysitter new version

Hi.

There is a button on top of that form that says:

Crear Equipos: (Create Troops-Teams) where you create groups of troops to send in each attack/Farm, lets say, group 1 you want to CLEAN a town: 10 soldiers, 10 ligth cavalry and 20 cats (IDK whatever you got in mind), then you create another team for farming only (let say 30 light cavalry), and so on.

Crear Destino: (Create Target), actually, i don't use it, i just put coord on the main form. This is if you are so organized that you want to see target name and so on.
this is optional then.

Active All: it will active all lines on that form.
DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK AGREE BEFORE YOU WAY OUT OF THE FORM, OR IT WILL NOT SAVE YOUR CHANGE !

IMPORT: Import actually still not working good just yet. Admin is working hard on it.

Equipos means Teams (of troops)
Rep. means Repetitions. You can attack/farm lets say, 3 times to one town, 10 times to another, or forever if there is a zero (0) there.
Whatever is NOT check mark IT WON'T DO IT, of course.

And so on, let us know any other question, I will be helping. PLEASE BE SPECIFIC and few question on each note. Tx ! 8-)
cristobalcat
Becario

Turbin

Notapor FooxMupe » Mar Sep 18, 2012 10:16 am

Estoy seguro de que te han engañado .
Website
FooxMupe
Novato

Volver a English